The Creative Café is located in Thalwil, Switzerland and is a collaboration of women who create and sell unique, handmade products, including cards and stationary items, gift sets, bags, furniture, children's clothes and much more. In addition to handmade products, you can find specialty scrapbooking and stamping supplies and a variety of cases (Koffer) to store all your craft supplies.
Who are the ladies behind The Creative Café?
Julie Blume is a lover of all things involving stamps, ink, paper, fabric, ribbons, buttons and anything else you can throw onto a card or bag (or notebook or box or...you get the picture!). She creates one of a kind cards and gifts, including tote bags, gift sets, child kits and much more. Visit Julie's websites below to see more of her products:
Laetitia Montay produces small leather goods handcrafted in Switzerland by a creative and always inspired mom of 2. Her websites below provide a glimpse of her talents.
Danièle and Monique Stalder are two sisters who enjoy taking something old and making it new again. They refurnish and sell a variety of unique furniture pieces, as well as other up-cycled items.
- Hügelwerkstatt - Custom prints, block sayings & more by Sandra Ritter
- Seize the Stamp - Stamping & Scrapbooking supplies by Rachel Izakowic
- Caribaldi - Handmade Children's Clothes by Caroline Baldegger
- Schmuck4U - Jewellery by Dennise Camara
- Dans ma Bicoque - Children's toys lovingly made from felt, fabric and other materials
- Artha Collections - Small selection of intricately hand stitched linen cushion covers from India
- Glass by Kate - Handmade glass bead jewellery
- Schmuckkistli - Handmade natural stone and silver jewellery
Post a Comment